Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spotted at Dollar Tree: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipglosses (get one for FREE)

Thanks to my pal Niki at Cheaplicious for this one! Remember the Rimmel eyeshadow quads I mentioned were popping up at Dollar Tree? Well guess what other Rimmel products are popping up at Dollar Tree right now?

image credit: Niki for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipglosses from Dollar Tree
(Retail: $6.99. Dollar Tree price: $1)

Niki found these at her local Dollar Tree just this week!

When I googled these to find the retail price, I noticed that they have apparently been discontinued. Ulta has them as no longer available, and Walmart says they're "in stores only" which often means they're gone for good. So if you love these, stop by your local Dollar Tree and look for them!

Remember: Dollar Tree accepts manufacturer's coupons, so you can snag one of these FOR FREE by printing out this $1 off Rimmel lip product coupon (the coupon says "redeemable at Walmart" but it's a regular manufacturer's coupon that you can use anywhere).

Thanks so much, Niki, for the heads-up (and pic)!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. you're welcome, doll! i wished i would've known about that coupon sooner, though, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Milani Liquif'eye eye liner pencils at my dollar tree in black, brown, aqua, and a green color. I purchased 2, probably should have gotten more since they retail for like $7 regularly lol These are apparently good dupes for the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to my lame dollar store and the only Milani were hd advanced lip stick and the kind in the gold tube. No eyeliners, eye shadow or Rimmel products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found 5 different shades of the Rimmel HD Glam'Eyes Union Jack palettes at mine. I never liked the annoying way the shadows were divided but the quality is there for these (compared to the other Rimmels, I like them the best) and they're still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love deal on a deal! hmmm I wonder if my local Dollar Tree has these. I own one and I haven't used it in so long. I must take it out to play this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna have to check out all the Dollar Trees for this one! For a buck...or free...why the heck not!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I went to the dollar tree, they did not allow coupons...I asked to use them and they wouldn't accept them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This week my local (North Florida) DT had tons and tons of ELF cosmetics, which they rarely have at mine and I bought the 3 different Rimmel eye shadows (First time seeing these at my store) I also picked up an ELF blush and ELF matte lip crayon in Red, the only color they offered. I will defiantly be going back this week to keep checking on new arrivals!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig