Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 25, 2013

Real Techniques brushes 50% off


I meant to post about this back when reader Liz P originally left her comment on the You Tell Me page on October 22nd (thank you, Liz P!!) but then yesterday, reader Katherine of Photokatzz mentioned to me on Instagram that this code was still active, so you've still got a chance to take advantage of it!

Enter code GIRLSNIGHTIN13 on the Real Techniques website for 50% off your entire order (no minimum purchase required). Also, you get free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

I just tried the code a moment ago (I added a $6 item to my cart and an $8 item to my cart and after entering the code, my subtotal was $7) but I have no idea how much longer it will last, so JUMP ON IT while you can!

Thanks again, Liz P for the heads-up about this, and thanks Katherine, for the reminder!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Thank you for this! I ordered the entire collection, definitely worth it! For anyone on the fence about it I say for it, these have been compared to MAC and Sigma brushes, so for 50% off the already affordable prices I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up 10 items for 52 dollars and change. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I picked up, it ended up coming to $52.50---This is the deal of the year!!!
    core collection
    expert face brush
    setting brush
    stippling brush
    starter set
    travel essentials
    shading brush
    lash-brow groomer
    miracle complexion sponge
    fine liner brush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tried the code....didn't work! I got a message that read: "no record, might be unpublished or expired."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone else try the code again? I just tried and it's not working. Want to make sure it's the code and not Google Chrome. :( Have wanted to try these for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great deal ! I purchased Christmas presents for my family + a little something for me! $137.00 worth of products for $68.50. Thanks for posting : )

    4 core collection sets
    1 expert face brush
    2 stippling brushes
    1 travel brush set
    1 starter set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tried it and it no longer works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it didn't work for me.. it shows the message ˜no record, might be unpublished or expired˜
    .. but its ok, I always get those brushes for that price at ulta when they are bogo 50% plus the 3.50 off coupon

    ReplyDelete
  9. code expired for me. I'm too slow

    ReplyDelete
  10. The code is no longer working anymore

    ReplyDelete
  11. The code is no longer working anymore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just tried that code and got an expired message. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't get it to work just now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This didn't work for me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Code does not work for me!

    I get this error: "no record, might be unpublished or expired"
    I've been wanting to complete the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks again, G! I got all this for $51.00:

    foundation brush
    expert face brush
    core collection
    lash-brow groomer
    fine liner brush
    stippling brush
    blush brush
    setting brush
    powder brush
    starter set

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhh I wish it worked for me!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig