Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 7, 2013

HOT deal on Maybelline mascaras at Ulta


After I posted about the nice Maybelline and CoverGirl mascara deal at Target this week, reader Grecia (@abigail_grecia on Instagram) shared an even BETTER deal on Maybelline mascaras at Ulta (now through 10/26). Check it out!

NOTE: You can do this deal with ANY Maybelline mascara at Ulta this week (as long as your total before you use the Ulta coupon is $10 or more), but I'm using Big Eyes and The Rocket just for the purposes of this scenario:
  • Now through 10/26 at Ulta, Maybelline cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF and that of course includes all Maybelline mascaras
  • Total for both mascaras after BOGO1/2OFF reduction: $11.47
  • Total after manufacturer's coupon for both mascaras: $10.47

TOTAL OUT OF POCKET after sale and coupons for two Maybelline mascaras: $6.97 ($3.49 each)

Total savings: $8.51

Awesome, right? But remember, you can only do this offer in-store, because you can't use manufacturers' coupons online. Also, you have until 10/26 to take advantage of this one since that's when the sale ends and the Ulta coupon expires. BUT, I wouldn't wait to print the manufacturer's coupon, since there's no telling when that one will go away.

Thanks so much, Grecia, for sharing this hot deal with us. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But remember that only works if your total is still $10 or more BEFORE you use the Ulta coupon. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm sorrry. At the three ulta's I go to I give my 3.50 off of 10 first then my other coupons. I didn't realize they do it different in other states. I'm in Texas btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, they accept it like that? Lucky you! I've had several Ulta employees over the years tell me (both here on the blog and in stores) that their coupon only works if you're at $10 AFTER sales and manufacturer's coupons!

      Delete
    2. I'm in texas too and they didn't let me do that. They took the manufacturer coupon first.

      Delete
  3. LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish all the stores woukd follow the same policy lol. I deleted my first comment so there will not be any confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G, my Ultas (here in AZ) operate like yours - they scan the manufacturer coupons first and you can only use your 3.50 off 10 if your total is above $10 after the mfg coupons. CVS, on the other hand, lets you get your discount or extra bucks on the amount before coupons... which I love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies I work for Ulta and it doesn't matter which coupon is handed over first. The 3.50 can.be scanned first but if you use manufacturer coupons and that brings your total to under $10 the $3.50 just wont come off.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig