Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 24, 2013

Coming in 2014: NEW Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks, Dream Wonder Powder and The Buff Nude Lipsticks


If you caught my post from yesterday, you know that Maybelline has some exciting new jumbo lip and eye pencils on the horizon for 2014. And now there's MORE to share with you today, thanks to Janine over at Beautygeeks!

For 2014, Maybelline is introducing a new line called Facestudio, and in that line is a new twist-up blush collection called Master Glaze Blush Sticks. They will also be launching a new pressed powder in their Dream line called Dream Wonder. And finally, Maybelline will launch an ALL-NUDE lip color line called The Buffs by Colorsensational, which will feature eight nude shades.

If you'd like to see photos of ALL of these new products, hop on over to Janine's blog here.

NOTE: The prices listed on her blog are CAD, so expect them to be slightly slower when these lines launch in the US (Janine's in Canada).

Thanks so much, Janine, for the heads-up about these these new, exciting products for 2014!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Anything Maybelline Colorsensational I'm down for. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness have mercy on me please!! I am DEFINITELY going to "NEED" the entire nude collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a heads up, I found Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine lipsticks at my Big Lots today for $1.50! They also had several Revlon lipsticks for $2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Blush Sticks... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see the nude lip colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig