Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Free Schick Hydro Silk Razor (no purchase necessary)

If you're interested in this one, jump on it now before it's gone (I just did it myself and it worked as of the time of this post):


Text SCHICK to 24444. You will receive a text message with a link. When you click the link, you'll be taken to a form where you'll be prompted to fill out your name, email address and mailing address and commit to the terms (you'll receive future emails from Schick Hydro, so be sure to use an email address that you're OK with, in terms of getting promotional emails in the future). Once you do this, you'll receive a message that your free Schick Hydro Silk Razor will arrive in the mail in 6-8 weeks.

For more information, check the Schick Hydro Silk Razor Facebook page here. I have no way of knowing if you'll receive spam texts in the future by choosing to sign up, but I personally have not heard from readers who have received spam texts after signing up for this offer in the past. If you have taken advantage of this offer in the past and have not received your razor, please take that up with Schick on their Facebook page and not here. I have heard from several people who have received their free razor from Schick during this promotion, so the choice is yours if you're willing to give it a shot.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I did this about a month ago, and have yet to get any messages from them. Aside from the original one right after you text them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this offer goes on all the time and I highly suggest people take advantage of it! I got it because it was free, having never tried any schick products and I loved it! I reviewed it on my blog because I was so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my free razor from this deal in the mail yesterday. What an awesome promotion! This is actually the razor that I use already so I already knew I loved it. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig