Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 29, 2013

40% off NYX, Revlon and more at Ulta now through 10/5


At Ulta now through 10/5, all NYX, Revlon, Neutrogena and Almay cosmetics are 40% off both in-store and online.

PLUS, there's a coupon here for $3.50 off a $10 purchase that you can combine with this sale (coupon is redeemable either in-store or online).

Remember that Ulta also accepts manufacturer's coupons,  so if you have any Revlon coupons,  etc., you can stack them with the Ulta coupon for even more savings!

(Sorry if this post looks strange--I'm writing it from my phone).

Happy hauling!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Awesome! I was about to buy some NYX through the Cherry Culture 40% off sale, but didn't want to have to deal with shipping. Now I can get it quicker and cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! I got some Revlon lip butters that I had my eye one as well as my first NYX eyeshadows :) Saved almost 50%!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so sad that I do not have an Ulta near me. However I am glad that my target carries nyx as no other store in my area does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free shipping when you spend $25, too, so that's a nice incentive on top of the sale and coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I was wanting to buy the nyx jumbo eye pencils in white and it was to much so now I try the pencil and maybe a eye shadow too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new Jane cosmetics line is also 20% off right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can anyone recommend their favorite NYX products? I always look at them but don't know what the holy grails are, if there are any. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had some $2 Almay coupons so I got some liquid lip balms for less than $1.50 each!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig