Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 16, 2013

Spotted: Holiday 2013 Rimmel Winter Londonland Collection

So do you want to just skip all of the Fall and Halloween collections this year and head straight to Holiday 2013? If so, then you'll be happy to know that the Winter Londonland Collection from Rimmel has landed! Amanda of Pretty Girl Science spotted the Winter Wonderland Collection at Kmart and kindly shared some pics!

 image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Winter Londonland Collection at Kmart

Keep reading for more pics and a link to Amanda's swatches of the polishes in this collection...

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap

This collection contains three Metal Rush nail polishes, two Kate lipsticks, two eyeshadow quads and two eyeliners. Amanda told me that Australian beauty blogger Beautiful Living confirmed that the Metal Rush polishes were previously released in Australia but there were more shades in the Australian release than the three you see here. Also, notice the $1 off Rimmel coupons on this display (yay for coupons!).

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Metal Rush Nail Colors
Left to Right: Pearly Queen, Gold Save The Queen, Bronze Princess

Amanda purchased all three of these polishes ($1.99 each at Kmart) and you can see her swatches right here (she even mattified them for us!). No matter how many brands release duo/multi-chromes, I never seem to grow tired of them if the shift is strong (and these have a strong shift, according to Amanda. Yay!).

Have you spotted the Winter Londonland Collection in stores yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Amanda, for the awesome pics and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I get SO excited for multichromes, I feel like I should have some kind of crazy superhero transformation when I see them. Like an echoing voice would boom out "MULTICHROMES!", and techno music would play, and I would transform into, um, something with a lot more fingernails to paint, and all the polishes would be mine.
    Kind of embarrassing in CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, guess I'm driving to Kmart tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, these are gorgeous! I end up buying every duo/multi chrome I can get my hands on, even if they're similar, just because I love the way they look in the bottle. Hope these get around to other stores soon...way too early for holiday releases, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, love those! They remind me of the old 90's Rimmel duochromes. I hope I can track these down in the wild soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the lipsticks look like? I really love that formula! I have been so impressed with Rimmel lately. I think they need to work on coming up with a great foundation and they are pretty much set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that it is way too early for a Holiday collection to surface, however, those nail polishes look awesome! And the price is great, so of course they will all be coming home with me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have we forgotten what's really important? LIPSTICKS!!!! (crossing fingers and muttering "red, red, red..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. whats "sponging" and how do u do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's when you use a sponge-tip makeup applicator to apply a chrome polish (it eliminates the brush strokes that chromes are notorious for leaving behind).

      I have reader Impoverished by Polish to thank for that one (didn't know about that tip until she clued me in!).

      Delete
  9. Hey there! This collection looks awesome! Doesn't it say winter Londonland though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you are the only person to bring that to my attention! My mind immediately went to "Wonderland" when I saw the display! LOL! Thank you so much for catching that--I just fixed it. :D

      Delete
  10. Yup going to add this to my list! Hope to do some hunting today! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the kmarts in my area closed down so I hope this collection pops up in drugstores soon! I need those three polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you ever review one of those triangular quads? I have 019 Sun Safari and there is zero colour pay off. It is difficult to even get product on my brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. The older quads and trios were really bad, but I have been enjoying the new reformulated ones, the pigmentation is better and there is a mix of finishes. The new displays I have found have a few of the old ones mixed in with the new, I'm assuming they will be replacing the old with the new formula once they sell out but I don't know for sure. I can't tell from the photo if those are new or not. I would love to know the names if anyone sees the display.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig