Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 5, 2013

Mondays suck, except for when this happens...

Great big whopping thanks to reader @xsweetcrisx on Twitter for sharing this with me today:

CoverGirl Facebook page
Monday, August 5th, 2013

Having your review quoted by CoverGirl on their Facebook page can really turn an otherwise crappy Monday into a completely awesome day!

Thanks again, @xsweetcrisx, for letting me know about this--you made my day!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Way to go! You're famous! (Not that you weren't before, but maybe now you're more famous?!?). Anyway, congrats! And, by the way, I actually went out and bought Melted Caramel after your recommendation. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love the link to your original review of this CG pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaat! That's awesome G! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I despise CG (P&G) for its animal testing policies, I think it's pretty awesome they mentioned you G.!! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations G!!! Fame!!! Since I am growing my bangs out I find I need a bit of eyeshadow every day instead of occasionally (up from one in a blue moon)so this morning I slapped on Melted Caramel in your honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig