Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Lip Balm Alert: Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate

Attention fellow lip balm fanatics! Have you heard about the newest formula from Burt's Bees? Take a look!

NEW Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate
(retail: $3.30 on the Burt's Bees website)

From Burt's Bees:
Give your lips a yummy boost with the NEW Burt’s Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate ($3.30 burtsbees.com). This latest balm is packed with natural butters, oils and waxes to help nourish and replenish lips. Enriched with Blueberry Seed Oil, sweet Cocoa Powder and rich Cocoa Seed Butter this balm is a treat you won’t want to miss. While this earth friendly lip balm will do wonders for your lips – it also gives back and is accepted at the Preserve Gimme 5 bins in Whole Foods Markets.
Have you spotted this new Blueberry and Dark Chocolate formula at your local drugstores yet? Thoughts? 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. sounds delectable! must find! (even though i have 192 other lipbalms haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Walgreens I work at, has this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The allure fall 2013 beauty box has this. I was so going to get the box but $39.99+$10 shipping+tax? Hellllll no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the blueberry flavor is the traditional blueberry - cooked flavor. Or the yummy fresh blueberry flavor, which to me tastes nothing like nasty cooked blueberry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really notice a taste, but the scent is like a dehydrated blueberry, slightly candied. Imagine a blueberry rasinette, instead of grape/raisin...I know they make those, but there is no real trademarked name for them that I know of. Chocolate covered dried blueberry? We have raisins, craisins, what about the poor ol' blueberry, lol

      Delete
  5. I don't need this, but I *need* it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have this. Now. :) Strangely, though my store is in Montana (and we are sort of remote - in location and population) I get things into my walgreens really quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definately will be adding this to my shopping basket, although I would prefer it w/out the chocolate. That reminds me, I never answered the question of the week...regarding lip balms, I wasn't home to reference my stash when I read it. Btw- I just love that colour blue on the tube and packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just picked this up @ Walgreens. It smells kinda like Raisinettes to my nose. Definately a dried/dehydrated candied blueberry, with a chocolate coating. The product itself is colourless, unlike the Pomegranate. Speaking of the Pomegranate, I much prefer the original version from back around '08...they later changed the ingredients and it wasn't at all as pleasant smelling or effective as the first formulation, imo.

      Delete
  8. Lip balm enthusiast here. This is a must have for me. Can't wait to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so awesome! I love their pomegranate lipbalm, so I bet this one will be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mom loves blueberries, chocolate, and Burt's products! This is perfect and I can't wait to pick up some for her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i love burt's bees lip balms and this flavor sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this and I absolutely despise the smell >.< it just smells like artificial blueberries or like blueberry anti bacterial gel ughhh. It is moisturizing I suppose but I don't like smelly things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES! i spotted it at target and i bought it for my sister - i made her a basket for her birthday. she LOVES dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig