Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 19, 2013

Important update

I'm writing this from my phone so apologies if it looks strange. I just wanted to let you all know that there won't be a weekly drugstore sales post today and I won't be able to update the CVS clearance master list because I've managed to get myself a nasty case of food poisoning.  It hit me a few hours after breakfast and the worst part of it has definitely passed, thank goodness. But if you've ever had food poisoning before,  your know it's a 24-48 hr affair,  so...yay!

I just approved about 45 new comments; most were left on the master list post,  so if you're planning on shopping the CVS Clearance sale, definitely read though all of the comments left AFTER my last comment yesterday (those are the comments that will contain info not yet added to the master list).

Some highlights that made me say 'oooh!"  even in the grips of food poisoning:

Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes for $0.49 (check the comments for exact shade names).

There are some awesome printable coupons that you can use with this clearance sale (Revlon and others). Go to coupons.com to see/print. Using these coupons during this sale can lower your final price down to nothing or close to it!

I wish I could thank the readers who commented with this info,  but it's difficult to switch back to my post while I'm composing a post on my phone. I'm so sorry!

Ok well it took me an hour to write this so before I smash my phone against the wall, in signing off for tonight. Hopeful all will be back to normal tomorrow;  until then, please keep commenting and I'll be checking in to approve them as often as I can.

Thanks for your patience!
G. xo
SHARE:

52 comments

  1. Oh no!! I hope you get better soon! Take the time for yourself, don't worry we will all be here when you get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! :( Get all the rest you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First and foremost, I hope you feel better ASAP. Now, does anyone have any info about a new lip balm by Covergirl? I caught a glimpse of a display in Target today, but couldn't get a good look because I was with my husband and kids and the place was mobbed. If someone can fill me in, I would appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smoochies? If so, I think it was about a month ago that G posted about several new CG goodies including these. Thanks for mentioning it, that reminds me I bought one a few weeks ago and have no idea where I put it, LOL.

      Delete
  4. No fun. Feel better soon and stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get well soon, G!

    Thank you for all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. D: I've had something that probably was food poisoning but it didn't present itself as food poisoning. I hope you feel better and I hope you don't have the symptoms I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Hope you get better soon! Don't worry about us til then. Until next time, going through your setting powder reviews bc I need a new one (and really don't feel like shelling out for higher range).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooooow, that sucks. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! We really really appreciate your hard work even during your painful time! You are the best G! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear this. I've had food poisoning and it's nasty. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you feel better! Water and rest is the best cure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, G, so sorry sweetheart (the mom in me wants to put a cold cloth on your forehead :) hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. A virus like that just went thru my whole family. Ick. All you can do is rest up and relax. We will be ok relying on this great community you have set up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uck! Been there recently myself! Hope you're feeling better by the time you see this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. get well soon, G! i got food poisoning on my honeymoon- definitely feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Food poisoning is hell. Take it easy and recover!

    ReplyDelete
  18. get well soon, food poisoning is the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to hear you don't feel well, healing thoughts all around.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You poor thing :( Drink lots of water and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for thinking of us even in the midst of food poisoning! Feel better fast, beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so sorry to hear about the food poisoning. :( It landed me in the emergency room once, also, so I definitely can relate. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh no! I hope you are starting to feel a little better and that you have plenty of fluids to drink. I wish I could bring you some crackers or make you some toast.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh man! I had food poisioning on Christmas day a couple of years ago, so I feel your pain. Get rest and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig