Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tomorrow only (4/22): FREE full-size shower gel at The Body Shop

UPDATE: Apologies for previously indicating that this was a no-purchase required offer. I have since been informed by several of you that the coupon states "free shower gel WITH ANY PURCHASE". My sincere apologies for the oversight--this is what sometimes happens when I rush to post hot deals!

On Monday, 4/22 only, you can get a FREE (with any purchase) 8.4 oz bottle of Earth Lovers Shower Gel either in-store or online!

image source: thebodyshop-usa.com
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel
(retail: $10, 8.4 oz)


The Body Shop has three different fragrances in their Earth Lovers Shower Gel line: Fig & Rosemary, Cucumber & Mint and Apricot & Basil. The fine print on the coupon says you will get CUCUMBER & MINT as your freebie online, but in-store it will be up to the inventory on-hand.

I would either log on first thing tomorrow (if you're planning on ordering online) or get to your local Body Shop store as early as you can tomorrow to get one before they run out.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is a great deal. Thanks for sharing. Definitely heading out to my local store tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please note that this is "with any purchase"!! I corrected my post above...so sorry about that!

      Delete
  2. The description says free with any purchase though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Sorry about that! I just corrected my post.

      Delete
  3. I just saw these for 3.99 at TJ Maxx (Santee).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these for 3.99 at TJ Maxx (Santee).

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig