Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 22, 2013

Look for me in the May 2013 issues of Woman's Day and ShopSmart

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was featured in the May issue of ShopSmart Magazine, but what I didn't mention at that time was that I'm also in the May issue of Woman's Day! I don't even have the words to describe how it feels to have some of my budget-beauty tips featured in major publications that I personally read and enjoy, so please allow me a minute of shameless self-promotion!

 May 2013 issues of ShopSmart Magazine and Woman's Day Magazine
On newsstands now

Keep reading if you'd like to see the articles...

In the May 2013 issue of Woman's Day, two of my tips are featured on page 15 in the calender of "May deals and freebies" centered on beauty:


 My tip is for Thursday, May 2nd:


And then I also have a fancy pink sidebar tip about Facebook (with credit to the left):



In the May 2013 issue of ShopSmart, I'm featured in an article titled "Bargain Pros' Best Tips":


My tips are on located on page 25:
Thanks so very much for taking the time to read this post. I am absolutely aware of the fact that I could have never been given these opportunities if it weren't for YOU and your continued support of this blog. I could spend the next 100 years thanking you and it wouldn't be enough, so please just know how deeply grateful I am to each and every one of you reading this.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. G: congratulations! I happened upon your blog several months ago and honestly, I can't thank YOU enough for what you do! This must be very time consuming and I truly appreciate what you do! You save me money by posting reviews and great deals...this blog is my gold standard for makeup research. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome G!! How exciting for you! I will definitely buy both magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! My comments regarding topics in Rolling Stone & Glamour were used. It was cool seeing my name & opinion in magazines. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, G, that's so exciting! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I will seek out both mags so I can purchase them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SELF-PROMOTE ALL YOU WANT G! YOU KNOW YOU'RE AWESOME! And you deserve it.....Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you're often featured alongside the Budget Babe, which is the only other blog I read regularly. I guess I have a theme ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting!!! Now I can say "I knew you when".... Congratulations G.! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay you!! That's awesome and so well deserved! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, G! it's so cool to see your recognition grow. you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is awesome! Congrats G!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy for you! You really deserve it though, and I hope you will continue to find more and more success as everyone catches on to how great your tips are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!! This is just too awesome! Congratulations, G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig