Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 8, 2013

Saturday, 3/9: Bath & Body Works Spring Market Event

Attention Bath & Body Works shoppers! Here's your reminder about the Spring Market Event taking place Saturday, 3/9:


- Try FREE samples of our Fresh-Picked scents for your hands & body!

- Enjoy VIP Fresh-Picked Treats

- Meet other BBW Fragrance Fans

- FREE Gift* ($11.50 value) with any Home Fragrance purchase 

*While supplies last. Limit 1 per customer. Free gift includes gift bag & Event Exclusive Market Peach 4oz Candle

Click here to view the scent description for the Market Peach candle.

FINE PRINT:

*Free Gift With Any Home Fragrance Purchase
Total value $11.50. Limit one free Fresh Picked event bag and 4oz. Market Peach candle per customer. No substitutions. While supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. Selection may vary by store location. Offer valid only at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores on March 9, 2013. Not valid at BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works stores in Canada.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I wonder, does "Home Fragrance" include scented candles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On top of that the 3 wick candles should be 2/$22. I believe home fragrance includes candles, wallflowers, scent portables, and room sprays. Presumably you could spend $3 on a scentportable refill and get the candle and bag ($11.50) for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to all Canadians! They are doing this promotion here as well, when I went to bath and body works sometime in February I was given a promo card similar to the one pictured, however mine says that the event is ALL DAY LONG (however it is still while supplies last) Happy Shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the heads up. I think I will venture out today for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up their Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in Fresh Picked Pear several weeks ago. The scent is absolutely DIVINE! It smells *exactly* like ripened pears. I don't know how they did it, but it is so incredible! The only downside is that the scent only lasts a few minutes. Regardless, I would still recommend the product to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't bother looking for this if you're in the San Jose, CA area. I went to one B&BW and called another, neither one is participating in this promotion and told me the nearest ones participating are in Fremont and Walnut Creek. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the First Bloom body lotion and the Lemon Mint Leaf candle. The candle burns so nice and the lotion was only 8 dollars; for the size it was I expected it to be a bit more expensive, so I was happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig