Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Lipstick League – week of 2.4.12

Welcome to our new Lipstick League member, the fabulous My Beauty Bunny, who will be bringing us the latest in cruelty-free beauty every week! 
Lipstick Question of the Week 

If you could have a shopping spree with any cosmetic brand, who would you choose?  

G's answer: Oh my goodness, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with NARS. I've loved them for so long, and since they are so out of my budget, there are a zillion things I would snatch up if offered a shopping spree.

Link of the Week

Gouldylox Reviews - Wondering what drugstore BB Cream gives great face? Check out this Foundation Half & Half with results that one reader insists must be photoshopped! (It's not!)  

Lipglossiping - puts together a bright Spring look in an attempt to defrost the winter chills!  

My Beauty Bunny - My Cruelty-Free Product of the month is the DermOrganic Leave-in Treatment. See why it’s awesome!  

Nouveau Cheap - What’s the closest drugstore equivalent to a $25 lipstick? In my humble opinion, it’s these new Milani Color Statement Lipsticks, which feel so sublime on the lips you won’t believe they’re under six bucks a pop.  

Phyrra - is in love with Virus Insanity Eyeshadows! Check out the beautiful duochromes and holographic sparkles.  

Prime Beauty - deems the new shades of Laura Mercier's Caviar Stick Eye Colours the best on the market!  

Vampy Varnish - loves the HBO show GIRLS and now Deborah Lippmann has a new nail collection out to celebrate it!  

we heart this - shares their 3 latest drugstore purchases (a leave in conditioner, nail stickers and Stef's girl crush's new lipstick). Come on by and share yours!  

Clumps of Mascara - is loving Sally Hansen’s gel nail kit. Gel nails at home? Sounds ideal!  

EauMG Pamper yourself or your Valentine with one of the many pretty scented items on Victoria’s 2013 Valentine’s Gift Guide!  

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Gouldylox Reviews - This week, I wanted to share the blog, Oh So Pretty, The Diaries. I love their tutorials, hair ideas and descriptive photos. Check them out for some inspiration beyond reviews.

If YOU could have a shopping spree with any brand, which brand would YOU choose?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Right now it would be Too Faced. It's one brand that I see so many products I'm interested in, yet own very few of them. The one shadow palette I do own I like very much. A close second would be Sephora brand.. they have such a large selection of products and everything I have tried so far has been great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too tough to answer. Maybe Tarte? Or Clinique, even though it isn't that expensive in comparison to other high-end brands, but it might be tempting. I'd do a big haul in no time with their products. (Dreaming I'm walking out of the store with all their chubby stick lip balms ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, for me it would have to be Makeup Forever, I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to go with either Tarte, Too Faced or Benefit Cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bare Escentuals! I would get everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig