Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spotted: New Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Beauty Balm

I've actually a handful of you tell me that you've seen this new BB cream from Prestige, but until my pal Emi over at Project Swatch sent me this pic, I had no idea what it looked like. This product is so new, it's not on the Prestige Cosmetics website yet. Emi spotted the display at Ulta (I heard it's also been spotted at Rite Aid). Take a look:

image credit: Emi for Nouveau Cheap
Prestige Flawless & Ready BB Beauty Balm SPF15
(retail: $11.49 at Ulta)

According to the display, this product is oil, talc and paraben free. It LOOKS like there are at least two shades here, but there could be three (or maybe four?) judging by the little color swatches on the tops of the boxes.

Have you spotted/tried this product yet? Thoughts? As far as I can remember, this is the first liquid foundation type product that we've seen from Prestige. They make a (great) powder foundation and also a mineral foundation, but that's it, until now.

Thanks so much, Emi, for sharing this pic with us!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I tried this earlier today and it was very watery... not even close to the coverage of Garnier's bb cream. I usually love Prestige products, but this is a miss.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig