Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spotted: New got2b 2 Sexy Collection

Actually, I only spotted one of the new got2b 2 Sexy Collection products at Rite Aid the other day. There are two other products in this collection: Volumizing Blow-Dry Gel and Voluptuous Volume Hairspray. Here's the third product in this new collection:

New got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Spray Mousse
(retail: $6.99 at Rite Aid, 7.2 oz)

I've actually never tried a spray mousse before. Have you? I'm curious about this one! Have you spotted the new 2 Sexy collection in your area yet?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I spotted these at my Rite Aid on sale for $3.99 each so I picked up a spray mousse, the hairspray, and the beach trippin' wave spray, all from got2b.
    Still trying to figure out how to use the mousse as it sprays out fast and is a little messy. Would love if you could do a full review!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was such a thing as spray mousse! Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got this today, along with 3 other products, thanks to the Rite Aid sale, plus the $2.00 off coupons. Can't beat $1.99! Never tried anything from this brand before, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig