Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Butter LONDON at Nordstrom Rack

For the past month, I've been getting reports from you about Butter LONDON sightings at Nordstrom Rack. I want to apologize for not doing a post about this until now, but I'm super behind on sightings post in general. I kept meaning to post about this, but then after I while I worried that perhaps it was too late and most of the items might already be wiped out. 

BUT, last week reader Cristina shared this pic and info with me, so it appears that I'm NOT too late with this heads-up!

 image credit: Cristina for Nouveau Cheap
Butter LONDON Limited Edition Olympic Heavy Medal Collection
Retail price: $36 (at one point QVC offered this set for $29.75)
Nordstrom Rack price: $14.97

The shades in this trio include The Full Monty, Diamond Geezer and The Old Bill. Check out Brittany's swatches here.

Cristina purchased the trio above and also spotted other Butter LONDON glitter polish trios and lipgloss trios at her Nordstrom Rack (other readers have reported spotting these as well).

If you haven't been to your local Nordstrom Rack in a while, I'd say it's time to hit it up and see what you can find! 

Thanks so much, Cristina, for the great sighting and pic! 

And thanks to everyone else who took time to give me a heads-up about Butter LONDON sightings at Nordstrom Rack recently.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. They have been there for almost a month, but it seems like NR is still getting more stocks of these in because after looking like my local NR's were about to empty out of the Butter London's, they were filled again! It's the Olympic set & the two Holiday trio sets :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish wish wish there was a Nordstom Rack where I live!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I was going to order some BL directly from the company's web site in their most recent sale, but the shipping cost was ridiculous.

      Delete
    2. I don't have a Nordstrom Rack either. Which is sad. But I've noticed that when a particular brand begins appearing in one higher end discount chain, there is a good chance it will appear in one or more of the others pretty soon.

      Delete
  3. I live in WI & we are getting a Nordstrom Rack summer of 2014 & a Full Norstrom at Mayfair Mall by 2015. I cannot WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet deal! I wish there was one near me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...wish there was one near me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Macy's with an Impulse Beauty Department have Butter polish and lippie duo on sale for $6 and the trio and lippie/polish packs on sale for $9 so it beats Nordstrom's Rack in case any of you want an even better deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my nordstrom rack still has those, they've been sitting there for a while. not the best colors so I haven't picked any up

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHA? Ermagerd, going to the rack TONIGHT. Love love love metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They also have some great deals on Anastasia at my NR. The Want you to want me set and the holiday gloss set for more than half off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these at the Nordstrom Rack in NYC Union Square!!! Go check it out, there were lots of sets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Butter London has polishes at my Nordstrom's Rack too... I think they were around $13 each? Maybe $11ish?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig