Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wet n Wild 2013 Collections Preview Posts


If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook (FYI, I share tidbits and info there that I don't ever post here, so if you'd like to chat or get more details about things, come say hi!), then you know that I posted a pic of the giant package I received today from Wet n Wild, containing all the new 2013 collections (Fergie and core collections, including the new Cover All Creams and Powders).

For those new to the blog, I'm one of Wet n Wild's Beauty Ambassadors, which means that I often receive their new product launches for review. So since I received all of the new collections, I thought I'd share some sneak-peek pictures of everything in multiple posts today!

So if you love Wet n Wild, don't go anywhere because I've got lots and lots of pictures heading your way in just a few minutes (with full reviews and swatches to come in the weeks ahead).
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I can't wait to see them.I been a fan of wet n wild products for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited!! It's like Christmas came a few days early :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will drive all around town when new or limited edition wnw products come out! Eyeshadows mostly! Love'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to the coloboration between Drew Barrymore and Wet N Wild..collection called FLOWER..releasing in Jan 2013 at Walmart. I am alweays on the hunt, because I have noticed they mess with the relerase dayes a bit. Now that collection will be worth driving around for! HAPPY GOLIDAYS BEAUTIES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moira, I'm not sure what give you the idea that Drew's line, Flower, has anything to do with Wet n Wild?? They are in no way related. I posted pics of the Flower collection with all the details here:

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/12/drew-barrymore-launches-flower-color.html

      Hope that clears things up for you!

      Delete
  5. I'm excited for your reviews. I appreciate how much work you put into them. You really cover ALL the bases, and as a result, I feel confident when I go to the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig