Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 11.26.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week 

What holiday collection is on your must-have list this year?  

G's answer: Oh gosh, there are so many holiday polishes that I want this year (number one on my list is Zoya Logan). As for makeup, believe it or not, the one holiday set I've been wanting the most this year is the Sephora Draw the Line Eyeliner sampler, but it's currently out of stock. It only contains black liners, but there are some liners in that set that I've been really wanting to try, and I think it's the perfect way to try a bunch of higher-end products before committing to a full-size purchase. I really hope it comes back in stock soon.

Links of the Week

Gouldylox Reviews - This week brought us another makeup wars and this collection is my favorite.  

Nouveau Cheap - tries out one of the newly-reformulated Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes. Come see if its duochrome magic is worth a purchase. 

Pink Sith - shares with you her Birchbox from November. Let her know your thoughts on this month’s offerings. 

Prime Beauty - got her hands on the newest collaboration between Estee Lauder and Michael Kors. These makeup kits are droll-worthy and the bags are to-die-for!  

Phyrra - From the depths of Mordor, Phyrra escaped with the Pumpkin & Poppy One Ring Collection

we heart this - posted eight MAC Holiday collection reviews this week, but this was the palette that had co-editor and taupe lover Stef in the biggest tizzy. 

Beauty Junkies Unite - Check out all the photos, swatches, and details for the new Urban Decay NAKED Basics Eyeshadow Palette!  

EauMG - Have a vintage vamp or gorgeous goth on your gift list? You must check out EauMG’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Your Favorite Goth.  

Lipglossiping - sniffs out her favourite winter candles, the perfect accompaniment to frosty evenings and pitch-black nights.  

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Gouldylox Reviews - My favorite blogger of the week is none other than the lovely and talented Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic. Not only is she one of the most helpful bloggers I've ever met, she is always feeding my need to try more beauty products. Please check her out!

What Holiday 2012 products are on YOUR must-have list?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Not much on my "got to have" list right now. I had a coupon for Sephora that I needed to spend.. after over an hour of deliberation I settled on the UD Vice palette, however it is yet to be seen whether or not I can actually use it. The old formula killed my eyes, but I'm hoping the new formula is OK. I've unfortunately gotten to the point in my collection where I have so many shadows that I'm really holding out for unique items, and there just are not that many out there. The only other item that really has caught my eye.. the new Metal Color Tattoos, are not out yet. I bought the new Christmas set of Stila smudge stick liners last month.. highly suggest, a very good deal (about $6 each) and really pretty liners that perform well.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig