Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post-Holiday Beauty Sales going on NOW


Just a quick heads-up that I've just updated the Holiday Beauty Sale Round-Up (scroll up and click the banner above) with various post-holiday sale listings for Sally Beauty, Sephora, Too Faced, B&BW and more.

Also, I want to remind you that NOW is the time to head to the drugstores for great deals on holiday beauty and fragrance gift sets. They should all be reduced to 50% off today, and sometimes they're reduced to 75% off about a week after Christmas (Rite Aid is notorious for this, so if you want a gift set at Rite Aid, you may want to pop in every other day until New Years to see if/when it's reduced to 75% off).

Happy post-holiday shopping and a HUGE thanks to everyone who contributed with sale info today!

PS: If you know of any other hot post-holiday beauty sales, please leave a comment and share (and thank you!).
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I went to Rite Aid today to scope out some new products, but I didn't remember to look at the gift sets. I guess I'll need to make another trip soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig