Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 3, 2012

Confirmed by Wet n Wild: Color Icon Eyeshadows Singles are NOT being discontinued


As a Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassador, I always do my best to get your Wet n Wild questions answered ASAP. So when some of you spotted the Color Icon eyeshadow singles on 50% clearance at CVS (part of the Beauty Clearance Sale), I know you were concerned that this might mean they're discontinued.

So I checked with my contact at Wet n Wild and can now confirm that they are NOT being discontinued. The reason CVS has these on clearance could be because they want to move older products and replace them with fresher products (just a theory).

If you're having trouble finding these singles in your area, check the comments on this post.

Hope that puts your mind at ease a bit!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Whew! What a relief - I've taken to using Brulee and thought I would need to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they'd come out with a few more neutral shades (or at least non-glittery ones).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Thanks for that G... cuz Brulee is my Daily HG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Thanks G! These are two of my favorites in the whole line! I was wondering, could you do a post of your top favorite wet n wild products? :)
    -hannah

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig