Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catching up...

source: unknown
Dearest Readers,
I'd just like to take a minute to let you all know that I'm incredibly behind on just about everything related to this blog at the moment (what's new, right?). I have a review queue that's currently about a mile long (so many products, so little time!) so I'm planning on taking a solid week to do what I love most--post reviews and new product sightings--and nothing else. Hopefully that will help me to catch up a bit.

If you have commented/tweeted/emailed me pics or other info, please know that I'm absolutely grateful that you would take time out of your day to share something with me and if I haven't responded, I am deeply sorry. I'm doing my best to get things sorted and posted as quickly as I can, and sometimes I fall behind. Unfortunately, as we head into Christmas and New Year's, things are bound to get even crazier (not to mention it's my birthday in about two weeks, and I'll be taking some time off for that as well). So I thank you for your understanding and, most importantly, your patience.
Please hang in there with me, and we'll get through this holiday season together without too much craziness (but probably loads of new lemmings!).
Thanks so much for choosing to read this blog and for being part of this little community.
G. xo

PS: Did you notice my new banner right above this post? I changed the "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" banner to a Holiday 2012 banner, and I'll continue to update that post with new beauty-related holiday sale info throughout the holiday season. If you hear of any great holiday sales going on, I'd appreciate it so much if you left a comment on this post and filled us in. Thanks SO much!

PPS: An extra special thanks to every single one of you who took time to share Black Friday/Cyber Monday info here. Without YOU, that list would have been just plain sad. I wish I could hug each one of you right now (it's a good thing I can't though, because I'd probably hug you too hard and for too long and then it would be awkward and you'd want to run away from me.)
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Take your time! I love how helpful your posts are to me. You must put in SOOO much time in your posts. I am truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, but mostly I love your humor and how you always make me feel at home. You know, like pour a cup, pull up a chair and put on those warm fuzzy socks and sit a spell. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're wonderful and i love that you take the time to do this for us! you shouldnt feel bad if you want to take a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry, we'll be here. It'll save me some money if you aren't posting, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It'll save me some money if you aren't posting, lol." ...I second that! LOL. So hard to be good..overwhelming the amount of new products and great deals out there lately.. sometimes ignorance is bliss.

      Delete
  5. Yes, please take your time! I also really appreciate all your effort! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you kidding??!! i'm amazed how much you do already!! G you're amazing and I appreciate every single post! thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, you post so much content I wouldn't have known you were behind!

    I find your reviews helpful, so I'm excited to hear you have a lot planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still kinda new around here...but I have to say, you go above and beyond on your blog and I appreciate all of your hard work. This must feel like a second job. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know how the +UP rewards worked at Rite Aid. I bought Revlon's Popular (thanks to you for creating this lemming) LOL and I bought Revlon's Smoldering (which I ended up not liking) on Black Friday - they were both on sale and I received $2 in +UP rewards so I was really tickled about that. :) You do a wonderful job with this blog, I'm glad to have found it and appreciate all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're awesome. Don't stress!

    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for maintaining this blog. I shied away from makeup for a long time--my mom was low maintenance, and I am the only one without allergies. I felt silly to go down to a frilly makeup counter and confess that I knew very little about makeup and was pushing 30. Thanks to you I can find my own makeup, and with coupons to boot.

    My birthday is Saturday! Happy happy birthday, beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You take all the time you need! We appreciate how much work you put into the site and everyone needs a break now and again! I look forward to reading more of your reviews soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try to relax. I'm sure we all want you to have a fun holiday season without stressing out so much about the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say take care of you first, you still post so much we have tons to read, you can't cover it all, can you? Your readers will not abandon you ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig