Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spotted: nail polish clearance sales at Target (and printable coupons to go with them)

I mentioned this in the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post, but reader Brie of Simply Thrifty Nails recently shared a pic of the Revlon Moon Candy polishes which are currently popping up on clearance at Target. If you find these on clearance at your Target, be sure to print out the $1 off Revlon Nail Art coupon here (these have been spotted for about $3.50 on clearance so with that coupon you'll only pay $2.50):

image credit: Brie for Nouveau Cheap

Also, Brie spotted select L'Oreal limited edition polishes on clearance at her Target, and there just happens to be a $1 off L'Oreal nail color coupon on the Target site to go with them:

 image credit: Brie for Nouveau Cheap

You can see the clearance stickers on some of the L'Oreal polishes above. Some of the clearance shades include those in the New York Nudes collection.

Thanks so much for the awesome sightings, Brie!

Have you spotted any clearance polishes at your local Target lately?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I didn't spot the clearance, but that endcap at my Target got replaced today with the holiday e.l.f. endcap. I didn't get to look at it very long, but I did notice that it had a few more $15 items than previous displays did, including the 144 color palette, the 144 neutral palette, and a 15-piece nail polish set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live on the East coast, I found this endcap last weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Revlon polishes but they are $5.24! It's okay, I can control myself for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Target had Seche Vite clear base coats for a dollar a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be all over these! Gotta get there today! Fingers X'd! Because if I don't get there today I won't get there for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got back from Target, also on sale were the elf polishes with snakeskin looking tops and Sally Hansen polishes in Bandage; Ion; Pumice and the sparkly gold (can't remember the name).

    ReplyDelete
  7. As gorgeous as some of these colors are, I have found that not only is it kind of hard to use in that long tube because they are heavy at both ends but they dry out very quickly. I have some from H&M and they do the same as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the Revlon Nail Art Kits on clearance for $3.74 in my area. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig