Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tarte Flash Sale (free shipping on all orders, even clearance!)


A huge thanks to readers Lindsey and blkrox for the heads-up that in honor of Fashion's Night Out, Tarte is having a flash sale TODAY ONLY (expires midnight Eastern 9/6).

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS, and this includes items on the special Flash Sale page as well as the Sample Sale page. No code needed.

Hurry, before things start to sell out!

Thanks so much, Lindsey and blkrox for the fantastic scoop!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for posting this! It was the urge I needed to place an order. I got Rest Assured in Pink and Lock & Roll 12-hour eyeshadow in Sandstone (matte nude cream/shimmery bone powder)and no shipping charge---Yay! Thanks again, G. I'll let you know how they work for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Isis! And very nice haul! I cannot wait to see what you think of everything :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig