Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 10, 2012

Reminder: Ulta Butter London BOGOFREE today (online and in-store)


 I posted about this a few weeks ago but I want to thank reader CiCiSparkles21 for the reminder because I completely forgot to set a reminder for myself to do a follow-up post:

The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event (click here for the calender of events) is underway, and today's offer is BOGOFREE all Butter London Nail Colors (online and in-store).

If you've been waiting for this sale, then you've probably already visited your local Ulta store today or placed your online order. But if you forgot, like I did, then here's your reminder!

Thanks again, CiCiSparkles21!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I am sure most of you know this, but I didn't..so just including it here. The $3.50 off $10 Ulta coupon does not apply to this purchase as Butter London is a Prestige product, and the coupons exclude them. Great deal nonetheless. Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My order was in at about 8AM (EST) :)
    One of the polishes I had wanted was out, so I had to make a quick substitution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a limit of two free polishes, and if you order online there is a code for free shipping over $25. So you can get four Butter London polishes for $28 plus tax. (Then I guess you could go to the store and get four more.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have a two bottle limit online and in the store. Also, there is a code on the website for free shipping over $25.00. So you can get four Butter London polishes for $28.00 plus tax. (Then I suppose you could go to the store and do the same thing again.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ordered mine online this morning^^♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got mine. I used my points i had. So i got 2 for 8 bucks!!! Scire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered mine this morning too! This is my first time trying it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig