Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, August 18, 2012

The New You Tell Me Page (time to update your subscriptions!)

It's that time again! The You Tell Me page has been bursting with great reader-submitted info and, as a consequence, the comments were loading very slowly (if at all). So you know what that means! I just created a brand new page here (but don't worry--you can still access the old page via the link on the new page).

To those of you who subscribe to the comments via RSS, please update your subscriptions to this URL:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-tell-me_17.html

If you're new to this blog, here are a few things that you should know about the You Tell Me page:

  • I don't always have time to post about all the great deals/sightings/etc. that I receive every day, so readers are encouraged to leave beauty-related deals on the You Tell Me page so that the info can be shared immediately with other readers.
  • You can always access the You Tell Me page via the link on the upper menu bar of this blog (click "You Tell Me"). I strongly suggest giving it a glance every time you visit Nouveau Cheap so that you don't miss a great bargain or deal.
  • Anyone is welcome to post a comment on the You Tell Me page, but please read the guidelines first (listed on the You Tell Me page).
  • If you are a beauty-bargain-aholic, I recommend subscribing to the comments via email. The information that is posted is often timely, meaning lots of "one-day-only" specials, so if you want to know about them ASAP, click here, scroll down to just below the comment box and click the link that says "Subscribe by email". If you'd like to subscribe via RSS, scroll down a little bit more and click the link that says "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom).

Thanks so much to everyone who makes the You Tell Me page such an incredible resource for all of us. I cannot count how many awesome beauty bargains I have learned about through your comments, and I'm so grateful that you take the time to share your info with all of us here.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw a new display from Sinful colors featuring metallic shades, I think it was called Hot Metals? There looked to be a few Essie dupes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got pics from two lovely readers! I haven't had a chance to write them back yet, but after I do, I'll post. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Thanks G.. that little page is a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi G. - I found the Post Comments (Atom) in order to subscribe to the RSS feed but in both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer the option to "Subscribe by email" option that is supposedly below the comments box is nowhere to be found on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget that post, as soon as I wrote it, I finally found the subscribe by email button, lol!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig