Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Select Fergie Nail Polishes now part of Wet n Wild permanent display at Walgreens

Remember the Wet n Wild Fergie polishes I showed you back in June? By now, I'm sure most of you have spotted the end-cap display at your local Walgreens, but I've got some good news for those of you who haven't been able to find certain shades in your area!

A huge thanks to longtime photo-contributor and friend of Nouveau Cheap, Rach, who spotted FOURTEEN of the original 25 shades in the PERMANENT Wet n Wild wall display at Walgreens:

image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap

You'll be happy to know that the two most talked-about shades in this collection, A024 Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night (black glitter) and A009 Walk of Fame (star glitter) are BOTH part of this permanent display:

 image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap
 
 image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap 

 Thanks so much, Rach, for the fantastic scoop and pics!

Have you spotted the Fergie polishes in the core collection display at YOUR Wallgreens yet?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yay! I'm excited! That star glitter will eventually be mine (and I might be able to wait for a sale bc I don't need to hustle to get it--now that it's looking like it's in the permanent collection!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The star nail polish is epic. I've heard the others are dupes to some of the nail polishes from the spoiled line...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad to hear that the star one is there. I haven't been able to find it yet so hopefully now I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a few last weekend...the starry glitter, the Walk of Fame, and the pink glitter one (don't remember exact names). I really like the application, and love the brush! For only $3.50 a bottle, anyone with a Walgreens near needs to try them out! I got 2 more today- Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night and Glowstick- which is my fav. A bright neon green with shimmer- reminds me of CG I'm With the Lifeguard. Great line and hope to get more from the Fergie line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just seen this display tonight at my Rite Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the September issues of Seventeen they have some good deals and one of them is 50 cents off Fergie Wet N Wild nail polishes at Walgreens. You can either buy the magazine and download the Seventeen Shopping insider app (free) and scan the little picture in the mag to get the discount OR text WALGREENS17 to 467467. If you leave near a Wet Seal store grab the mag cuz they have a deal for a FREE basic colored tank top in the mag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaargh...all the Walgreen's here and the WalMart only carry 6 of the Fergie polishes and Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night is not one of them!!! That is the ONE polish I just have to have and cannot find anywhere. I'm NOT going to pay outrageous shipping charges though. The star glitter polish is really pretty and the starts are plentiful and relatively easy to get out of the bottle and place on your nail. I love the Fergie polishes - such beautiful vivid colors and glitters!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig