Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 9, 2012

New products from Clean & Clear

Attention Clean & Clear fans! Here's a peek at all six Clean & Clear skincare products heading our way (some of you may have already spotted these products in stores since the official launch date was July). If you haven't seen these products in your area yet, they should be there soon:

CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser


Washes away up to 85% of built-up oil
  • Controls shine all day
  • Cleanses, hydrates and addresses acne concerns with salicylic acid and proprietary POWDERPARTICLES™ technology with rice protein
  • Available: Beginning July 2012 at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide
  • Suggested Retail Price: $7.49 (5 oz. tube) 

CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Oil Absorbing Acne Treatment



POWDERPARTICLES™ technology with rice protein absorbs excess oil
  • Recommended for daily use and designed for use in place of regular moisturizer
  • Oil free and won’t clog pores
  • Available: Beginning July 2012 at food, drug and mass merchandisers
  • Suggested Retail Price: $7.49 (1.5 oz.)

CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Fruit Infusions® Smoothing Scrub


Yumberry extract with antioxidants to help reveal healthy-looking skin
  • Scrub formula exfoliates while smoothing skin
  • Available: Beginning July 2012 at food, drug and mass merchandisers
  • Suggested Retail Price: $6.99 (5.5 oz. tube)

CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS PRODUCTS


The CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS line is an easy-to-follow, three-step skin regimen to treat common teen skin problems such as oil, pimples, blackheads, and acne



Step 1: CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER
  • Available in regular or sensitive skin formulas
  • Oil-free; cleans deep down to the pores to remove oil, dirt and makeup
  • Price: $4.49 (8 fl. oz.)

Step 2: CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS DEEP CLEANING ASTRINGENT 
  • Available in regular or sensitive skin formulas
  • Contains Salicylic acid acne medicine clears acne blemishes
  • Price: $4.49 (8 fl. oz.)
 
Step 3: CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS DUAL ACTION MOISTURIZER
  • Works to both moisturize dry skin and fight breakouts
  • Created specifically with sensitive skin in mind
  • Price: $7.49/4 fl. oz

Available at drugstores nationwide beginning July 2012
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I want that scrub! I really like their fruit infusion line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh....that's why the Finishes mattifying products were discontinued. I picked up the moisturizer at Big Lots because I'd wanted to try it in the past but just kept putting it off and figured with my luck I'd love the stuff now that it's discontinued.

    Even though the moisturizer is targeted at people with acne, I have high hopes for it. I have a fancy schmancy expensive moisturizer that uses rice and works pretty well and I'd much rather get a drug store product. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these yesterday at my walgreens and didnt realize they were new. I'm extremely interested in the matifying properties but wonder if they will be grainy like the neutrogena products. I'm especially interested in the product that would replace a moisturizer. Very intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the oil absorbing treatment, and do far I like it. I haven't tried it solo, but I use it before ith a zinc sunscreen under my foundation or bv cream, and my skin still looks great at the end of the day. Normally I'm oily by lunch, and we've had a killer heat wave, so I think the treatment has definitely helped.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for sharing! I have pretty moderate acne and am extremely oily. I can't wait to try this now!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to try the Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the oil absorbing cream cleanser. It has replaced my Origins cleanser. I've been using it since early July and it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig