Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UPDATE: Zoya America: free + free shipping with $10 purchase


UPDATE:

I woke up this morning to lots of emails, tweets and comments on the You Tell Me page (thank you, everyone!) about a new promotion from Zoya in honor of 4th of July.

Now through July 5, 2012 11:59PM EST, enter code FREEDOM2 at Zoya.com for a free bottle of Zoya America + free shipping with a $10 purchase.

For more info, click here.

I had previously posted that the offer was for free shipping with an order of America (this was an error on my part) so thanks very much to reader Chele for clarifying!

Thanks so much to everyone who took time to share this offer with us!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The deal is for a free bottle of America and free shipping WITH A $10 PURCHASE. That is what Zoya posted on facebook, twitter, and their blog yesterday. Other sites have been leaving out the $10 purchase part erroneously. All orders that don't comply with the $10 purchase are being cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second what Chele says. Here is the original, and still existing promo straight from Zoya: http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/07/show-your-pride-with-zoya-nail-polish.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much, Chele! I had no idea, based on the info I received, that this was the case, so I really appreciate the information. I just updated my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jessica! I had already updated my post before I saw your comment, but just added the link you included to my post too. Really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh--i"m not too excited ever about red polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone: I really appreciate the comments, as always, about this offer, but I don't want to it turn into a complaint board about how this offer was executed by Zoya. If you have feedback regarding this promotion, please direct it to Zoya via their Facebook page, blog or Twitter account.

    I strive to post about hot deals the minute I hear about them, and I obviously never want to put bad info out there (which is why I'm so grateful that readers who catch errors are so quick to let me know about them!). In the case of THIS particular offer, it appears that there were a few glitches at first, but the information is my post is 100% correct.

    So again, I'm sorry if you're not happy with the way this offer was executed by Zoya, but please direct your unhappiness to Zoya, not here. I'll be closing the comments on this post now, so if you have any questions, please ask Zoya directly.

    Thanks so much for your cooperation and understanding!

    ReplyDelete
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig