Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Buy 2 Clean & Clear or Neutrogena products at Target, get a cute tote bag FREE

This just in!

Available NOW: buy any two CLEAN & CLEAR® or NEUTROGENA® products at your local Target and receive a special edition tote bag of your choice FREE upon check-out:

 

o   CLEAN & CLEAR® Girl Up tote bag:  With every CLEAN & CLEAR® Girl Up tote, consumers are helping support Girl Up, a United Nations Foundation organization dedicated to bettering the lives of young women in impoverished countries.


o   NEUTROGENA® Wave for Change tote bag:  As part of the NEUTROGENA® Wave for Change campaign, actress Emma Roberts personally designed this tote so your readers can go back to school in style!  Also, with the purchase of any NEUTROGENA® Acne, Cleansing or Cosmetics product, NEUTROGENA® will donate $1 to Global Giving to support educational charities within the United States  - towards the goal of $250,000


 This offer is available in ALL Target stores NOW and runs through August 25th.

As luck would have it, I was at a local Target this week and spotted the end-cap display:


Look for this end-cap and you'll see the totes at the bottom. Here's the sign from the display:


The sign above doesn't mention Neutrogena, but per the press information I received above, you can purchase any two Neutrogena or Clean & Clear products and pick the tote of your choice for free.

Remember: the free tote offer is available now through August 25 at ALL Target locations, so be sure to grab your free tote if you're buying some Clean & Clear or Neutrogena products! I love the new Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser, so I might just stock up and get a tote for myself (I love to keep a ton of totes in my car for grocery/drugstore shopping trips).
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. My T has had the Neutrogena deal going on for awhile now, maybe all of July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was told this offer has been available since mid-July, but maybe your target got it a little early?

      Delete
  2. Blah, I meant to say on that exact same endcap with no clean & clear products. Bet those just got added or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G, have you seen the new Neutrogena cleanser at Target? I've looked in multiple Walgreens and CVSes and haven't been able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just saw it there the other day! :)

      Delete
  4. Does it work on travel size products?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicagoans - I've seen this at the new City Target. Get it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicagoans - I've seen this at the new City Target. Get it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you know if i can mix and match? can i purchase one clean and clear product and one neutrogena product and still get the tote or do i have to purchase 2 products from the same brand?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't able to mix and match & if I buy two Clean & Clear, I was able to get the GirlUP bag & if I was to buy Neutrogena, I would only be able to get the Wave for Change bag.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig