Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Press release: New Duality Cosmetics Life's A Beach Nail Pak Summer Collection

I love the television show Shark Tank. I've watched it since the first episode of the first season, and I especially love it when beauty entrepreneurs meet with the "sharks" and try to get a deal. On a recent episode, the owner of a brand called Duality Cosmetics met with the sharks, and...I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen the show...but I was excited to receive a press release today in my in-box for the product featured on the show! So let's take a look:

 Duality Cosmetics Introduces Life’s A Beach
Nail•Pak’s Summer Collection

Besides your new pair of sunglasses and beach hat, the must-have accessory this summer is Duality Cosmetics NEW Life’s A Beach Collection on your nails and toes.  The Life’s A Beach Collection features six stylish summery hues all housed in Duality’s signature Nail•Pak, a trendy trifecta of polish, 40 pre-soaked polish remover pads and a mini nail file, offering all the necessities of the perfect manicure in one easy to use patented packaging―great for throwing in your beach bag or taking along for your weekend getaway.

The Life’s A Beach Summer Collection 2012 includes:

Sandy – a shimmery sandy neutral

Celeste –a midnight blue with subtle sparkle

Bermuda – a hot bright pink

Sunny –a bright creamy yellow

Marina – a creamy sky blue

Coral – a soft orange with a hint of shimmer


How the Nail•Pak Works:

Keeping nail health in mind, the long lasting, salon strength formulas are chip-resistant and free of dibutyl-phthalate, toluene and formaldehyde.  To ensure nails stay as healthy and strong when taking off polish, the pre-soaked freshly scented Nail Polish Remover Pads have been formulated free of damaging acetone and alcohol and instead contain healing and moisturizing Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.

Duality Cosmetics Life’s A Beach Summer Collection will be available June 15, 2012 for $20.00 at
DualityCosmetics.com

Thoughts?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cute! I love shark tank too. The best product I saw was the purse that you can change the pattern/design to with a magnetic cover. Some of them are so innovative! But I only really paint my nails at home so this might not be specifically for me, but its great for traveling or touch ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The price tag is a wee bit high. Great idea, but it's out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either those bottles are huge or the pads are tiny. LOL. If they are as small as they seem I can't see them being all that effective, unless the pads are just soaked in remover. But did I read that right that they are $20 a set??? That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duality listened and they lowered their price...its now $15!!!!! Great deal for nail polish, remover AND a nail file!!!

      Delete
    2. The bottles hold .6oz; an Orly bottle holds the same and that's a pretty big bottle of polish. These bottles look short & squat - I bet they are pretty big around (for a nail polish bottle). Which leads me to think that it's going to be kind of difficult to get the polish onto the brush once the bottle starts to empty.

      So, for $20 I can get a nifty bottle of polish that includes a mini file and pre-soaked polish remover pads. The all-in-one kit-ness of it calls to me. The "for the same $20 I can have 2 bottles of Orly, a big bottle of Acetone polish remover (which I prefer) and a file that's actually big enough to work with" makes me say "no thanks". (Besides, it sounds like something that would have a tendency to leak all over my purse or bag.)

      Delete
  4. Just went on the website and each polish is $15! I cannot see myself fork out that much for one nail polish, I'd rather get several Wet n Wild polishes for the price of one Nail Pak. Although, the design is really clever for traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great for traveling. Would be easy to redo one nail if you needed to.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig