Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 6.4.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

How do you keep track of the beauty blogs you read? Do you use an RSS reader, bookmarks, GFC, Bloglovin’ or something else?

G's answer: Although I use Google Friend Connect and an RSS reader to follow blogs, I find myself using my RSS reader far more often because I have an app for that on my smartphone. I love reading beauty blogs on the go, although I'm currently addicted to a game I just downloaded called 100 Floors. Anyone play that one?

Links of the Week:

Gouldylox Reviews – Want beachy waves? Kelly from Gouldylox tested the irons and found out which ones deliver the wave you want!

Lipglossiping – gets down and dirty, talking about all those things you shouldn’t do… but do anyway…

Nouveau Cheap – reviews a drugstore setting powder that matched her skin so well she could barely photograph it.

Pink Sith – Brings you an UNusual review of UNdeniably beautiful LORAC Unzipped Palette!

Prime Beauty – visits the Island of Capri…sort of. Okay, the Estee Lauder Bronze Sands Eye Shadow palette takes her there. K?

Phyrra – is treated to a Beauty Blogger Breakfast at Neiman Marcus. See what she learned from the experience!

we heart this – is giving away a $100 gift card to New London Pharmacy’s online shop. Shop for Dad or yourself, we won’t tell. Caudalie, Fekkai, Deborah Lippmann and more!

Beauty Junkies Unite – See why Amber has been toting around not just one, but THREE shades of bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in her purse lately!
 
Clumps of Mascara – is giving away THREE $50 gift cards to Sephora.com. You want one, uh? Be sure to enter! 

What do you use to follow your favorite beauty blogs?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I use the MobileRSS app on my iPhone to read blog posts on the blogs I follow. It syncs with Google Reader online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use GFC. I do also have Bloglovin' and I get their emails of new post updates from the blogs I follow everyday, but I honestly rarely look at those emails.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig