Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 25, 2012

The Balm Buy 1 Get 2 Free Sale + Free Shipping TODAY ONLY

A huge thanks to many of you for the heads-up about this one-day-only sale, and to Annette for the detailed info from theBalm (below)!


theBalm posted this on Facebook:

Are you ready for Triple Play Friday?! Three shadyLady Palettes for the price of one!

This exclusive offer at www.theBalm.com begins Friday at 12 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST. A link to purchase all three shadyLady Palettes for the price of one palette will be available on our website. No special codes necessary. One purchase per household-- while supplies last. As always, shipping within the United States is FREE; international shipping rates still apply. http://instagr.am/p/LBurpRkVbG/

Then they posted this:

Hi Everyone- We're having some technical difficulties with our site right now, but we should be up and running in just a few minutes! We will make it up to you by adding an extra hour to the shadyLady offer. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience!

These are $39.50; here's the link https://www.thebalm.com/makeup/shady.htm

Three Shady Lady Palettes for $39.50 plus free shipping? WOW! Thanks again, Annette, for the details!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. well, that was dangerous for my wallet! thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an awsome deal i am def thinking on getting this . i own 4 of their eyeshadow singles (that i got at marshals i a value pack with aome other things for 12.99!!) and if they are as good as those then i am so happy:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered :)

    Also hit up The Balm when is was on HauteLook the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered :)

    Also hit up The Balm when is was on HauteLook the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice but, I already have all 3. Oh well. It's great for others who don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very dangerous for my wallet too because I just snapped up that deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up! I ordered it. I don't think I would need all 3 palettes. I think I may give one of them to my mom :) I was looking for a splurge. This offer is just too good. thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I just got mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't resist. Someone has to take my money away and hide it. No self-control. Shame. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE deal, such an amazing value if you don't have them already. You WON'T regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh geez, I just came home from shopping a ton earlier.

    I'm so late on this, but I just ordered one set! I hope my order got through ok.

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something is wrong. :( It is now late in the evening, but not past the deadline. I cannot purchase the palettes. It is impossible to click the icon to add them to my cart. I tried some other items, just to check. Other items can be added just fine, but not these 3 items.

    Oh well, congrats to everyone who could get this sale to work.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig