Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wet n Wild Flora and Fauna kits for $1.50 at CVS??

I received three messages from readers today regarding the 2/$3 Wet n Wild sale going on at CVS this week (through 4/21) that I posted about yesterday. Apparently, three of you were able to get the Flora and Fauna sets for 2/$3! I don't know if this will apply at all CVS locations, but if your CVS has the Flora and Fauna kits, take them to the scanner and see if they come up on sale!

Also, a few of you have said that you don't have to buy two items to take advantage of this deal. In other words, items seem to be coming up $1.50 in the system (eye, nail and lip colors). So remember to scan before you buy!

Thanks SO much to everyone who has taken the time to leave comments and updates about this sale. I really, really appreciate it!

PS: I received the Flora and Fauna sets for review, so I'll push up my review and swatch the palettes THIS WEEK in case you want to take advantage of the sale (if you can find them in your area) and you'd like to see what they look like before you buy them.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. i was wondering...do you know if the SPOILED polishes count? they didn't have stickers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takhila M. Jumper Yes Ma'am they sure are and I used 2 coupons from the lipsticks which came out to only $1 ;-).....can't beat that Deal considering I paid 10.00 for both sets when they first came out ......
    about a minute ago · Like

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is this sale? And has anyone seen these sets in Atlanta? I'm already planning on getting two of the 8-pan palettes and maybe some of the lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read the first paragraph of this post for sale date info.

      Delete
  4. Ohhh...great deal! No.. fantastic deal!! Now if only I could find a CVS in my area that sells Wet &Wild. Off to the races ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline over at A Brilliant Brunette swatched both sets a few days ago. In case anyone is desperate to see her swatches and buy them NOW you could check out her blog. However, her coloring is quite different from mine so I'm looking forward to seeing your swatches G! I just got home from treating myself to the "On Cloud Nine" trio and a tube of "Risque" Wild Shine thanks to your heads up about the sale. And yes, I did swing by Walgreen's on the way to pick up some $0.69 "Willow" lip liner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot! I wasn't too excited about these sets but...for $1.50 (cheaper than the nail polish included in the set) I'll run out in the rain & check. I'm in an Atlanta suburb so off I go. I'll keep you posted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh I wish my CVS sold Wet n Wild !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The F&F sets sure are ringing up $1.50 each as well as the 8 pans! I was also able to get the Megalash starter kit with the clinical serum for eyelash growth and Megalash mascara for $1.50! Originally $6.99! Thanks for posting this deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, the CVS in Buena Park, CA. has the sale. I got petal pusher 8 pan and the Fauna set for 3 bucks. I couldn't believe it when I price checked it that it was indeed real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the petal pusher 8 pan and the Fauna set for 3 bucks at the Buena Park, CA. CVS. I couldn't believe the sale and even price checked to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no use for any of these items, but don't you think these would be such fun and super duper cheap stocking stuffers? I know I'm weird, since Xmas is so far away, but there are always birthdays popping up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the 8-pan eye shadow palette at cvs yesterday for $1.50 each in the Bay Area, California :)
    by the way, sally hansen complete salon nail polishes are only $4.99 also :)
    yayy

    ReplyDelete
  13. So has anyone seen this sale in Atlanta?!!? It's not in the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does this apply to Georgia??? Anyone know? It's not in our ads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the sets on sale too! I went to two CVS's and the sets were only at the second one. I don't think anyone really knew about the sale because there were only 1 or 2 sets missing from the display. I was so excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig