Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 3.26.12

Mr. G, ready to get his crab on.

A few weeks ago, Mr. G and I went to the famous Crab Hut here in San Diego. No matter how many times I see their bibs, it always cracks me up.

Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

Do you plan out your makeup before you go to sleep?

G's Answer: Absolutely not. I'm lucky if I know what I'm going to put on my face three seconds before I actually apply it!

Links of the Week:
 
Nouveau Cheap – Looking to add a soft, glowy sheen to your face this spring? Look no further than the new Milani Illuminating Face Powders (PS: they’re almost too pretty to use).

Pink Sith – Has a fairytale of a story about Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipstick in Word Of Mouth. Find out if this story has a happy ending.

Prime Beauty – discovers a truly exceptional bronzer/highlighter that is actually affordable! Gets your youthful radiance back with SENSAI Designing Duo Bronzing Powder.

Phyrra – deconstructs a Nylon Magazine shirt to create a new wardrobe piece.

Vampy Varnish – Loves the new butter LONDON lacquers for spring!

we heart this – Super cute, totally addictive, completely legal: tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss.

Clumps of Mascara – Even gals on a budget can justify spending $1.99 on these beauuuutiful nail polishes.
 
Gouldylox Reviews – I’m really excited about some of the  spring launches. Here are some of my favorites that are hitting shelves any second!


 Do you plan out your makeup before you go to sleep?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nope. I pick out what I'm going to wear, foundation based on weather and activity, eye color to coordinate with outfit, lip and cheek to coordinate with eyes. Coordinate... not match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you, G. I have no clue until I look in my collection and choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm going to a special event like a company holiday party or a wedding, I might fixate the night before about clothing and/or makeup, but I usually won't know what to do till the moment of. For the rest of the days, I just do whatever I'm in the mood and have the time for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually find it relaxing to think about my eye look as I'm falling asleep (is that weird? haha). I have so many shadows and palettes that I try to plan a different eye look each day so that they all get adequate use.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig