Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update

I'm sorry for being MIA these past few days, but I came down with a nasty bug and I'm still fighting it as we speak.

There will be no Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale Post this week, and no Ulta/Target/Kmart round-up either. Heck, I can't believe I'm even sitting at my desk right now writing this when all I want to do is go back to bed and sleep for another ten hours straight. Ugh.

Anyway, I want to give a HUGE thanks to those of you who left great info about this week's sales on the You Tell Me page. Be sure to check out the comments on that page for some good info, and if YOU have any info you'd like to share about this week's sales, I would REALLY appreciate the help this week. Please leave your info on this post, or on the You Tell Me page (you can access the You Tell Me page any time by clicking the link on the top menu bar of this blog).

I've only missed posting the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post twice in the history of this blog, but it feels awful nonetheless. I hope to be back to my normal posting pattern soon, but until then I really appreciate your help in keeping all of us informed. I cannot thank you enough for your willingness to share your info with all of us, especially since I'm not feeling well right now.

For more info about the sales this week, check out these links:

A huge thanks to all of you for your help, cooperation and patience.

G. xo

PS: I'll be posting the Lipstick League post before I head back to bed, and I also want to let you know that I've got some info on the new Limited Edition Wet n Wild Be Jeweled nail color collection, which I hope to post tomorrow.
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Rest, relax, and take good care of yourself!! I'm looking forward to your review of the Wet n Wild Megashield lipcolors whenever you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, and at walgreens Wet n Wild Mega last is on sale for $1. it just started today and the store do not have signage up for this sale. ( i got 15 but the there is supposed to be a limit of 3 at a time...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better G! BTW, I bought the last Cinderella Sinful Colors at my Walgreens, it's on my nails as we speak! Thanks for the advice, I'm so glad I bought it!! Drink as many liquids as you can and rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihope you're feeling better soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better real soon! This gives us an opportunity to revisit favorite posts an really study the new product posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel better and take care of yourself FIRST! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better :( *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! I was sick last week myself. My whole workplace shared a nasty bug. I do hope you feel better, G! I'll be praying. I was wondering why you'd been MIA but if you're sick you should be in bed resting, no question! Wishing you lots of sleep and lots of fluids, comfort foods, and love! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry G. that you're not feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better soon! And not only for us (as I do SO much look forward to your emails most everyday) but for your family as well. :)) Just to let you know you are missed when you are gone though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are ok G. I think a lot of people were worried because your MIA coincided with the horrible storms, we were wondering if you were alright. I hope you feel better soon, so many people either are sick or have been in the last couple of weeks. There was not a whole lot going on in the sales this week anyway.... so no biggie. Take care of yourself and don't worry, always another sale next week. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad, G. Rest up and drink plenty of fluids (Gatorade or Pedialyte is great) and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better! Get some rest. :)
    I wanted to post about a couple of deals I came across today.

    At Walgreens, the eos hand lotions (the small round bottle) rang up on sale $1.50 off. The price was $3.99, so it came down to $2.49. This was not advertised on the shelf (or in the circular, unless I missed it!) I also had a $2.00 off eos lotion coupon from the packaging of an eos lip balm, so all together after tax the lotion cost $0.63!!

    At Target, I used a $2.00 off any Aussie or Herbal Essences styling product that I found in the sunday paper combined with a 2/$5 or 1/$2.50 sale on Aussie hair spray and paid $0.50 for a 14oz can!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig