Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 19, 2012

Spotted: new Sinful Colors Girls in Pearls collection (new shades!)

A huge thanks to Erika of Polish Fixation and Jamie of Nails Adored for this awesome sighting!

A few days ago, Erika emailed me to tell me that there was yet another new Sinful Colors display popping up at Walgreens, and that there were FIVE new shades in the display! Sheesh, I just bought all the new shades from the Cast Away collection and was excited to swatch them for you. By the time I get to them, they'll be old news!

Anyway, the NEWEST display is called Girls in Pearls and thanks to Jamie at Nails Adored, I can show you what the display looks like:

image courtesy of Nails Adored (used with permission)

If you'd like to see all FIVE of the new shades in this collection, Erika has nail wheel swatches up on her blog here. As the display states, these colors are "sheer shimmers", which seem to be the next big thing in the nail world (what comes around goes around, right? I remember when nobody wanted sheer shimmers!).

I have to admit, even though I'm not big on sheer shimmers, Erika's swatches are beautiful, and they don't seem terribly sheer even after one coat. 

So...be on the lookout for this display, my fellow Sinful fanatics!

Another huge thanks to Erika and Jamie for the great info and pics!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I I 'think' saw these but dismissed them because I thought they were reissues. I guess not! They are pretty and thanks to Erika for showing them. Now I want!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were reissues as well until I compared them... these have a shimmer to them while the original versions do not.

      Delete
  2. I just saw this at Walgreens yesterday and picked up Flutter, the sheer pink with silvery shimmer. So pretty! I wasn't sure if the rest were re-releases though. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these at my local Walgreen but when I saw the word sheer...I walked right by. Maybe I need to revisit the collection. LOL. I didn't realize that this was the latest trend after all I am nothing if not trendy!! LOL! Thanks for making me think G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can you find these? I love pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned in this post, these were spotted at Walgreens.

      Delete
  5. Can you get Sinful Colors anywhere else besides Walgreens?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some Targets carry Sinful Colors but in my experience, they usually just have the core collection and not the seasonal stuff.

    These aren't really doing it for me, so I think I'll pass on this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tryed 3 sinful colors and all of them were sheer. And that was like 6 months ago. The ones I picked did not state sheer And looked pigmented in the bottles so I stopped buying them if the colors in the bottle were no were neer true to color on nail. I hate the sheers because your nails look horrible if you get a nything under you nail. An what moms doesnt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sinful seems to love reissues, I wish they would reissue all the "oceans"...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this display yesterday and just couldn't decide which color I liked best, so I left empty handed. After seeing the swatches, I love flutter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i SAW THIS COLLECTION AT WALGREENS BUT DIDN'T PURCHASE ANY...THEY LOOK SO PRETTY i DECIDED TO WAIT AND CHECK TO SEE IF MY LOCAL RITE AID HAD THE SAME COLLECITON...WELL THEY DIDN'T...i WAS SUPER BUMMED...WILL BE SURE TO PICK UP A FEW FROM THIS COLLECTION THE HARD PART WILL BE WHICH ONES TO CHOOSE

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig