Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spotted: L'Oreal Parisian Spring Display

I spotted the new L'Oreal Parisian Spring display the other day and thought you might want to see some pics.

PLEASE NOTE: nothing in this display is new. These are all repromotes of existing shades, but I do enjoy how L'Oreal grouped these particular lip and nail colors so that's why I'm sharing!



 Cafe at Notre Dame
Golden Grape, Mystic Mauve, Breaking Curfew

 Versailles Escape
Fairest Nude, Baby Blossom, Versailles Romance

 Champs Elysees Splurge
Tropical Coral, Nude Touch, Spice Things Up

Moulin Rouge Nights
Ruby Flame, Red Ravishing, Rendezvous

 Seine Sunset
Volcanic, Peach Fizz, Tangerine Crush

Louvres Rendez-Vous
Mauved, Watermelon Crush, Pink Me Up

Do you own any of the colors in this display? If so, what do you think of them? Any favorites?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Ooh, I have mystic mauve and I really love it! If you'd like to see it on me or some swatches, I wrote up a review of it on my blog.

    Like you said, it's nice to see how they grouped these and what shades they paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Fairest Nude. I have two tubes just in case. And I just picked up Tangerine Crush with the coupon and BOGO50 at Walgreens and can't wait to try it. I also love those glosses, but don't have any of those colors. Peach Fuzz looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Tangerine Crush and it is gorgeous! Perfect summer color and very "in" right now (hello pantone color of the year tangerine tango!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you spot this? So many great looking colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up the peach fuzz gloss and absolutely love it! Such a great summer shade. (
    Ok... summer's not here yet, but I'm pretending)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have L'Oreal's product names memorized, but obviously Fairest Nude, Volcanic, and Mauved aren't new. My guess would be that the lipsticks aren't new, the Baby Blossom Le Gloss might be new, and maybe one or two of the polishes are new. I mean, I already have swatches of Versailles Romance on my blog and it came out with the rest of the L'Oreal polishes which have been out for a while.

    I don't know. I think it's a nice display but shades of pink aren't really revolutionary and there don't really seem to be a lot of new releases. It's a little disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see the second paragraph of this blog post.

      Delete
  7. Just got the Ruby flame @ Kroger today in the clearance for $3.79! It's so gorgeous! I love love love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig