Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 30, 2012

Essie polishes at Target

A huge thanks to reader Abi from Philly for this sighting! Abi spotted a new display of Essie polishes (not new shades, I believe) at her local Target and was nice enough to share a pic with us:

image credit: Abi from Philly for Nouveau Cheap

(click to enlarge)

I was able to make out the name of the first shade on the left, which is Buy Me A Cameo. This is not a new shade, but maybe new to Target?

Abi said that all of these colors appear to be either shimmers or frosts, so I'm wondering if Target is featuring these colors to keep in line with the "sheer shimmer" finish that seems to be on trend right now? And of course those pearly shades and dusty blue shades are also on trend right now, which may explain why they're included in this display as well.

Thanks so much, Abi, for the great sighting and pic!

Have you spotted this display at YOUR Target?


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Yes, I saw this at our local Target and I discussed it thoroughly one day last week (3/21) in my blog... but I'm not supposed to link to my blog. :-( Can I mention the name? (The Silver Nail) I keep a link to Nouveau Cheap on the front page of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hotspot went up a couple of weeks ago as part of the spring cosmetics transition at my Target. It contains Buy Me a Cameo, Show Me the Ring, Pearly White, Steel-ing the Scene, Loop Hole, Fair Game, and Over the Edge. I think that they're all repromotes. BMaC and OtE were not new to my store, but the others were. They're kind of mesmerizingly shiny... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I've seen these for weeks at my Target. I love Essie & the prices there are cheaper than ULTA. If you use their Target red card you get an extra 5% off. Which adds up if you buy polishes like me. I just bought 26 today between Target, Sally's & ULTA. I have Essie's luxe line & adore it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My local Target in Northern California has the 2012 Resort Collection - I recently bought Pink-A-Boo and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these at Target and wondered about the shades. Im new to the Essie world so when I read "Only at Target" I assumed they were new. Now that I've read other places, I think they are repromos and made them exclusive to target. Again im assuming. I shouldnt assume anymore lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these at Target last week and being the newbie to Essie that I am, I thought these were exclusive to Target. The "Only at Target" labeling made me think that. Now that I've read other things about the display I see that they are repromotes. So Im assuming only Target has these, unless of course you find them as left overs at a beauty supply store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen these yet but I really like the colors from mid to right of the display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're metallics, I believe, and all but 2 or 3 are exclusive to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe they are metallics, and all but 2 or 3 are exclusive to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen these at my local Target. Yayy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig