Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another free Garnier sample!

A huge thanks to reader Black for the heads-up that Target is giving away free samples of Garnier Ultra Lift Wrinkle Reducer: Click here I would hurry if you want this, because these samples usually don't last long. Thanks so much, Black, the scoop! PS: sorry if this post looks strange...I'm blogging from my phone.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I had to refresh the page after I followed the link--and then it worked for me. Try that, and hopefully it will work for you as well.

      Delete
  2. love your blog, always with great information!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy, the sample is still available atm. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig