Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 13, 2012

Swatches of Sinful Colors Island Coral and Bare

I apologize for the flood of Sinful Colors posts in the past 24 hours, but since the 99-cent sale at Walgreens is going on this week, I wanted to bring you as much info as possible about the new shades.

A huge thanks to ThatsSoFresh for letting me know she has swatches of Island Coral up on her blog right now. So pretty!

And a huge thanks to Liz over at Liquid Jelly for letting me know that she has swatches of Bare up on her blog right now. Liz also told me that she'll be posting swatches of Tutu soon as well, so check her blog if you're interested in seeing that shade as well.

Have you been to Walgreens yet to take advantage of the sale this week? If so, have you found/purchased any of the new Sinful Colors shades?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I posted my pictures of Cinderella, its a stunner. I'm posting Daredevil tomorrow with some rose stamping for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just picked up Cinderalla and Pinky Glitter...Luv em both!♥

      Delete
  2. i bought bikini too and cant find swatches of it anywhere i think its new it'll be up in a minute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bare looks so pretty. The Walgreens near me didn't feel the need to bring out any new colors for thr sale so I didn't bother buying any. Going to remember Bare. IDK if it is my phone but the photos of Island Coral looked odd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about anybody else... but you will never hear me complain about too many swatches, lol. Keep em' coming. And I don't even wear polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sinful color line. They go on nice and with a good topcoat they last for more than a couple days. Love the swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting all of these and for telling us about the 99 cent sale. I really wanted Cinderella after seeing the swatches. It was not out at my Walgreens, but I asked about it and they found it for me! Also FYI -- Glass pink looks beautiful layered on top of Bare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Bikini and Daredevil. They are identical pretty much. Daredevil is a bit thinner formula, but other than that, it they look like same polish in bottle and on my nails. Still, a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all this info. I'm off to my Walgreens after work cause of this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so I have all of the new releases in one post including daredevil bikini and tutu and the rest obv ..daredevil an bikini are the same and I have a comparison up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been going nuts on this sale. I think I've gotten about 25 total and got most of the new shades. I don't think I got Daredevil and Island Coral didn't seem like a me color, but now I'm starting to rethink my choice. Oh well, guess I'll have to go to yet another Walgreens sometime this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig