Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sale updates

Just a quick FYI about some of the big sales going on this week at Walgreens and CVS:

Although I've heard from several of you who have already taken advantage of the sale on Wet n Wild Spoiled polishes (2/$3) at CVS that started today and also the 50% off Rimmel sale at Walgreens, it's also come to my attention that some of you have NOT seen these particular sales in your area.

It appears that BOTH sales may vary from region to region. For example, I've heard from two readers today who live in areas with CVS stores that are NOT running the 2/$3 Spoiled sale. I've also heard from three readers who have seen the Walgreens Rimmel sale as BOGO1/2OFF, not 50% off.

Since both of these sales seem to be varying from region to region, I suggest that, before you go to your local stores, check out the weekly circulars online and enter your zip code to double-check and see if your region is running these sales:



REMEMBER: change the location (zip code) before you view the ad.

Hope this helps!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I went and got so many Spoileds today! If anyone's looking in Columbia, SC they are on sale here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the Bay Area of CA, both sales are happening here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The WNW Spoiled sale is running in the Birmingham, Alabama area! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea all the rite aid sales you post we never get here in tn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's the case, then I'm afraid your store doesn't participate in national sales. :(

      Delete
  5. Also, the $1 off Rimmel London product from redplum wasn't accepted at Walgreens. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Per the red plum site, there are some regions in the US where their coupons may not be valid, so I'm afraid that's why. Other readers have used that coupon successfully at their locations. :(

      But the good news is that I've heard from several readers who have said that there are rimmel coupons at the beauty counter, so ask the beauty advisor at your Walgreens if they have any!

      Delete
  6. The 50% off rimmel is working in anderson, sc. Idk about the spoiled. I stocked up on the nivea lip care and used the register rewards on the rimmel to make them cheaper. I got 3 nivea lip care, 1 rimmel eyeshadow, a nail polish that came with a free base/top coat in a new display, and a new mascara all for $13!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this has nothing to do with this post but just wanted to let your readers know if you have a kmart near you they have maybelline bogo 50% off but also if you spend $20 before tax you get 5000 rewards points which is basically five bucks back. From my understanding thats $20 before coupons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I actually just posted about that in my weekly KMart post. Did you see the bogo coupon for nail polish too? So awesome! :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig