Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 25, 2012

HOT Rimmel deal this week at Walgreens

A huge thanks to Facebook follower Teresa for pointing out that the Rimmel deal at Walgreens (starts tomorrow, 2/26) is not BOGO1/2OFF like I originally posted. IT'S 50% OFF ALL RIMMEL COSMETICS! And remember that printable Rimmel coupon I posted about the other day? It's still available as of the time of this post, so PRINT IT OUT HERE if you want it. Do not wait, because it could be taken down any minute now!

Let's say you wanted to buy a Rimmel nail polish. With the sale, your price goes down from $4.49 to $2.24. But with that coupon, you're down to just $1.24!

I can hardly keep track of all the excellent deals at the drugstores this week!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just went to walgreens. The walgreens beauty advisor has 1.00 off rimmel coupons behind the register. My store was selling loreal Balm and le glosses 2 for 2.99 and polishes just pay tax at the register in a basket. I ended up getting $35 worth of products for $6.35. Rimmel has a MAC Viva Glam lipstick dupe in "airy fairy"

    You can go to loreal.com and find coupons for 1.00 or 2.00 off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips!! Thanks so much for sharing. I haven't been on the L'Oreal site in a while so that's great to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At my local Wags (in WI), there is a display up that has Pro nailcolors (the ones in the square bottle) packaged with a Pro base/top coat for $4.99. With the half off and the redplum coupon, I got French Lingerie (a pink-based French manicure color) plus the base/top coat for $1.49 total. What a deal! Steel Gray (the greige) was one of the other options, as wall Rags to Riches, one of my favorite greens ever. Definitely check to see if your Wags has one of these displays before buying a polish as a single!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!! thanks so much for the awesome tip,.honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to Walgreens today for the Rimmel deal. Was pretty upset to see NOT ALL products are 50% off. Just a selected few.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig