Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick update on the new Wet n Wild Spoiled collection


After I posted those great pics from reader Mattie of the new Wet n Wild Spoiled collection, I asked my contact at Wet n Wild for a little bit more info and I can now tell you the following:
  • The Spoiled Collection from Wet n Wild is actually separate from the regular Wet n Wild line, and it will be PERMANENT. 
  • Currently it is only available at CVS, but it will have chain-wide distribution, meaning it should be at every single CVS location.
  • There will be a total of 72 new shades in this collection.
To see pics of the display that's currently popping up at CVS, click here.

Nail gals, are you excited to see all 72 of these new shades? As soon as the Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassadors receive the official information regarding Spoiled, I'll share it with you ASAP.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is exciting. I can't wait to find these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if "chain-wide" distribution includes CVS stores that don't carry Wet n Wild? Because I've never seen a WnW product at a CVS near me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish there was a CVS near where I live. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, 72 shades!! That is awesome. I'm so excited to check them out whenever they hit my local CVS!!
    Thanks for the info, G!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *drools* I want. Now only if CVS will get their stores up to the Pacific NW already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 72 shades! I feel my wallet getting lighter already... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know if these have hit the east coast? No luck here yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across these the other day at a CVS in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I love red polishes and my Walgreens/Sinful Colors fav "Ruby Ruby" has gotten thick and gross on me, so I looked for an alternative in the new Spoiled collection. I picked up "Hit The Brakes" because it seemed like a dead ringer for "Ruby Ruby", and now that I have the bottles next to each other, I really don't see much of a difference in shade. The biggest difference for me is the way it applies and "finishes". Never have I had such a smooth, glassy appearance with ANY other brand than I did with Spoiled's "Hit The Brakes". Normally I get antsy to re-do my polish after a few days to because bubbles, streaks, etc. annoy me, but Spoiled gave me a near-perfect manicure. That, plus the CVS is easier for me to get to then the Walgreens around here, I think I have found my new Holy Grail red polish! I just hope the other shades, should I choose to stray from red, apply as nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig