Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 4, 2011

HauteLook deals!

As I mentioned yesterday, Rock & Republic cosmetics are on HauteLook.com today, and as of the time of this post, there are still PLENTY of deals to be had. Lots and lots of eyeshadow singles for $7 each (regular price: $28) and some glosses too.

But I also want to thank  Ratherbedancing3 (who happens to be running a Wet n Wild giveaway right now!) for the heads-up that Demeter is also on HauteLook right now (how did I miss that??) and the sale runs through Saturday!

If you haven't spotted the Demeter holiday scents at your local drugstores, this would be a wonderful time to pick some up. They've got my all-time favorite scent, Snow, for $10 and lots of other edts. They also have their yummy candles for $8 (regular price: $16.50) and bar soaps for $6 (regular price: $12.50).

If you're planning a HauteLook haul, Ratherbedancing3 also gave me a tip that you can grab the Southern CT livingsocial.com deal, which is a $50 HauteLook voucher for just $25 (click here for more details). Nice!!

Thanks so much, Ratherbedancing3 for the great scoop!

PS: If anyone's doing some Christmas shopping, I could always use an extra bottle of Snow. JUST kiddin'!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig