Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 7, 2011

Not Your Mother's Haircare - now at Walmart

A huge thanks to reader Elisa for letting me know that she recently spotted the fun haircare line, Not Your Mother's, at her local Walmart. Because of Elisa, I contacted Not Your Mother's and got the scoop, in case you'd like to try these products for yourself:


Not Your Mother’s® is a Tampa-based company under Demert Brands, Inc.  The line launched in 2010 with a collection of six essential hairstyling products targeted towards a young, trend-savvy audience.  The brand was developed with the philosophy to create an approachable and functional hair styling line with salon-quality products at a much more affordable value than leading salon brands.

Today, Not Your Mother’s is becoming known for its eye catching graphics with brightly colored hair sprouting from each bottle, quirky product names, sweet smelling formulas and most of all, products that really work.  A loyal fan base of sassy fashionistas have embraced the brand and media including ABC News, USA Today, Seventeen, TeenVogue, J-14, Twist, US Weekly, Life & Style, New Beauty, Latina, Woman’s World, ElleGirl, M magazine, Celebrity Hairstyles, and Good Day LA have featured the products. Online, Not Your Mother’s social media network is buzzing from Facebook, YouTube and twitter to blog and online magazine reviews.
 Not Your Mother’s current product lineup includes: All Eyes On Me (a shape and shine hairspray), She’s A Tease (a volumizing hairspray), Beat The Heat (a thermal styling shield spray), Smooth Moves (a frizz control hair cream), Kinky Moves (a curl defining hair cream), Beach Babe (a texturizing sea salt spray), Girl Powder (a volumizing hair powder), Clean Freak (a refreshing dry shampoo) and Rise & Shine (a light shine mist).  The suggested retail price for each product is $5.99.
 The brand is currently available in 1,500 Walmart locations and in all nearly 400 ULTA stores. Also carrying the collection are several regional retailers, such as Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Schnucks, Hi-School Pharmacy, Navarro Discount Pharmacy, Dierbergs, Acme Fresh Markets and Bag n Save.  More than 100 college bookstores carry Not Your Mother’s as well as online retailers including drugstore.com and ULTA.com.
Here are the product that are currently available at Walmart locations:

 For more information please visit www.nymbrands.com or connect with Not Your Mother’s on twitter (www.twitter.com/NYMBrands), Facebook (www.facebook.com/nymbrands) or YouTube (www.youtube.com/nymbrands).  

Thanks again, Elisa, for letting us know you spotted these at Walmart!

Have you tried any Not Your Mother's products? If so, I'd love to hear what you've tried and how they worked for you!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I've always seen NYMs at my WalMart. I never picked any up to try though. Maybe on my next trip i'll give them a try since I'm running low on a few things. I love their packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this. I want clean freak in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually bought their dry shampoo at my local Walmart about six months ago. I had never heard of them before then. I was sick of driving to my Sally Beauty to get Batise so I decided to give theirs a try. Not Your Mothers was also about four or five dollars cheaper than Batise and I like it just as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been at my Wal Mart for ages! I've only used a couple of the products, but so far I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Walmart has also been caring.this brand for quite a long time.and I love their.Salt.spray. it is comparable to the one by Bumble & Bumble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Beach Babe is AMAZING. It gives my hair a touchable wave that really lasts. Add a little Suave dry shampoo to your roots before styling with it and you've got sexy beach hair that really lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! I can't wait to sneak some into the shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig