Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 24, 2011

Important Wet n Wild Info (please read)

First and foremost, I'm SO grateful to be receiving so many great, and detailed, sightings on the Wet n Wild Interactive Maps. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just approved over 50 new sightings (combined) this morning, so if you want to know if something's been spotted in your area, click here for the maps.

One thing I'm noticing though, is that some readers are leaving comments on other Wet n Wild posts about where they have been spotting these displays. While I very much appreciate this type of information, I ask that you PLEASE LEAVE SIGHTINGS COMMENTS ON THE MAP POSTS ONLY. Otherwise, this valuable information can get lost and people who are looking for these product might not see your comments. Thank you!

Regarding the Ice Baby Collection, I want to let you know that many readers have indicated that they're finding not one, but TWO of these displays at their drugstores! In other words, it appears that certain stores may have been anticipating that this would be a popular collection, so they put out an additional display due to possible demand. Great news if you've been wanting any of those polishes, and thanks SO much to everyone  who took the time to leave that info on the map.

And finally, thanks to two wonderful Walgreens employees for letting me know that Wet n Wild is on Megasaver through the end of November, and apparently ALL Wet n Wild products are BOGO1/2OFF, including the limited edition products. BUT, I have received info from other readers saying that the baked shadow palettes, etc., did not come up as BOGO1/2OFF for them (some readers said they did though), so I'm not sure if the BOGO1/2OFF for LE products applies to all Walgreens locations or just certain stores. The only thing I can suggest is, if your Walgreens doesn't have the LE products on Megasaver, ask them if they're supposed to be, and see what they say. Never hurts to ask!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I remember having that issue last year with the LE stuff not coming up as on sale...I just insisted that, well, the ad says "all"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I found the baked shadows and the new matte palette, the display it is on has printed on the cardboard at the top Buy one get one half off. It didn't ring up that way, so I told them, they checked and gave it to me for that. Check your display, when you find them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some stores might have put their displays out early. The B1G1 oficially got in the system on Sunday(10/23) morning (: From now on..it should ring up properly. As always. Don't hesitate to ask the cashier, and let us know that it's supposed to be included. We definitley wanna satisfy all you AWESOME cosmetics customers :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Oklahoma City and the baked eye shadows did not come up as BOGO for me. Maybe it's at the Walgreen's discretion if they choose to participate or not.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig