Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 26

Having trouble removing glitter polishes?

After seeing a few comments on my Revlon Starry Pink post from earlier this week, I thought it might be a good time to revisit the foil method, since I haven't talked about it here in a while.

If you have no idea what the foil method is, allow me to change your life! Well, not really, but you'll never look at glitter polishes with sideways-eyes again!


This is literally the only way I remove glitter polishes now, and life is so much easier.

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

2 comments

Jaime said...

I've known about the foil method for some time, but had never used it until the first time I went to remove Starry Pink. After attempting removal the way I normally do I decided to give the foil method a shot and HOLY COW!!! I'm kinda kicking myself for waiting so long to try it.

ehinks21 said...

It is absolutely the best way! I used to avoid glitter before this method!

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig