- If you're not already signed up to receive Target Mobile Coupons on your smartphone, this month's batch of coupons contains a good one:
my phone
Thanks to reader once-sydney for leaving a comment on the You Tell Me page about that one!
- My pal Becky has an awesome NYC giveaway going on over at her blog right now, with a chance to win $100 worth of NYC goodies (the second and third place prices are fantastic too)! For details about how to enter, click here.
- Would you like to see swatches of 8 of the 9 shades in the new Wet n Wild Flirting With Fate polish collection, AND a pic of the display? Head on over to Meagan's blog for all the details (oooh, those colors are so pretty!).
- Did you know that Pacifica (one of my favorite fragrance brands ever) now makes 100% vegan and cruelty-free LIP TINTS? You can see all the details here. I want them. NOW.
- A big thanks to my pal Jeweled Thumb for the heads-up that there are $2 coupons available on the Palmer's website right now! One is for $2 off a coco butter facial care product, and the other is for $2 off an olive oil relaxer.
5 comments
Meagan is the one who found the Flirting with Fate polishes for me! And I agree, gorgeous colors!
Gotta say I absolutly love your blog! I just wish I didn't live in Canada so I could use your great tips! lol jk
does anyone know if target is supposed to accept the mobile coupon on markdown items? i have had a HORRIBLE time with using these coupons on clothes (always works fine at the target cafe and on other products) and the cashiers at my location are extremely rude about it.
I don't know if you posted about this before or not but Dollar General is selling the discontinued Color Icon nail polishes in a 6 pack for $4!! Each one had Morbid (the Chanel Black Pearl dupe) and 2 bottles of Lust. The rest of the bottles varied. I was so excited I had to share!!! I took a pic of the package too if you would like for me to send :)
Ooops I said Color Icon, it should be Color Craze :)
Post a Comment