Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 6, 2011

China Glaze Let It Snow - the gift sets

As promised, here are pics of all 12 China Glaze Let It Snow gift sets for Holiday 2011. I have to say, comparing this collection to last year's gift sets, China Glaze has really outdone themselves this year. From lip lacquers to fingerless gloves to bottle stoppers, there seems to be a little somethin' for everyone here.

Oh! And this year's LE cuticle oil is Holiday Berry (last year's was Peppermint). See the Deck The Halls Gift Set below for details.


Meet Me Under the Mistletoe: Ring In The Red, Velvet Bow and Glittering Garland with Lip Lacquer.


Belle Of The Ball: Champagne Bubbles and Tinsel Town with a Festive Ornament.

Berry Sweet: Velvet Bow and Ring In The Red with a Holiday Berry Moisturizing Lotion.

Carry Me Away For The Holidays: Tinsel Town, Poinsettia, Velvet Bow and Icicle with a Manicure Carrying Case with Nail File.  

Baby It’s Cold Outside: Icicle, Blue Year’s Eve and Poinsettia with Fingerless Gloves.

Deck The Halls: Glittering Garland and Champagne Bubbles with Limited Edition Holiday Berry Cuticle Oil.

Holly Bear-y: Holly-Day and Winter Berry with “Holly Bear” Plush.
Let It Snow: Blue Year’s Eve and Snow Globe with a Mini Snow Globe.

Santa’s Little Helpers: Ring In The Red, Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights and Velvet Bow.

Seasonal Sparkles: Poinsettia, Twinkle Lights and Holly-Day.

Winter Ice: Blue Year’s Eve, Tinsel Town, Icicle and Snow Globe with a Snowflake Charm Necklace.

 
Holiday Spirits: Icicle, Champagne Bubbles and Glittering Garland with a Pewter Bottle Stopper.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. These gift sets are so cute and creative!! I want a bunch of them! Thx for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these gift sets! It's gonna be hard not getting them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Starification! I am trying soooo hard to figure out which one I want! BUT I know I must get Winter Ice! Is there a specific release date for these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! do you know the release date yet? Got to have !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cool!!
    I really love the gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These have Christmas written ALL over them...want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow!!! I am in love with all of these! Let it Snow shall be mine! I hope to see at Beauty Supply Plus! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the metallics and reds. Such a great gift idea for beauty lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. will these be available at sally's or is it online only??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these sets. I'm still disappointed I didn't get the 2010 sets. Is there anywhere that still sales the 2010 colors?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig